-->

Friday, June 26, 2009

Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen

Alright, I have to admit, being based off of action figures, the first film didn't sound too inviting for me. I actually ended up watching it only because my cousins wanted to. But hey, it was great! I loved it. There just HAD to be another one, and now, it's finally come out!

I saw it yesterday at the Edwards Cinema in the Commons Mall in Calabasas :p I saw it with my trusty cousin Jungi!


haha. cool picture eh? C;


The movie poster really doesn't say much about the movie, lol.



And of course, our favorite, OPTIMUS PRIME! :)

Overall, it was alot of fun. It was long! It started at 10:50pm, and ended around 1: 30am!

~Jinna
Stay tuned for some Tiramisuuuuu~ =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...